(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

WTF?

I found out today that my father is getting married again. In two weeks time. He didn't mention this when I spoke to him a week ago, instead I got an email invitation along with various other friends and relations. I thought his decision to move to another country at the end of the month was pretty sudden and now this... I feel very out of the loop being so far away from home, although I'm not entirely sure it would've made a difference in this case. He seemed happy with his fiance at Christmas when I was home so I hope it'll be a good thing for him. She used to be an acupuncturist so she's into herbal/holistic stuff rather than traditional medicine and science, which made it interesting explaining my research in front of her... I'm not sure what I think of this yet. I wonder if my mother knows about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home