synchronicity
just after I wrote my last post I read "Epileptic" by David B., which is about life with his brother who has fairly uncontrolled epilepsy. He seemed to be dealing with many of the issues I struggle with. Of course, I feel like I have much less right or reason to complain, but his ways of coping with his brother's illness in some ways seemed like how I coped with my brother's (undiagnosed/borderline) ADHD. He even mentioned how the idea of developing epilepsy himself sometimes seemed tempting because it would free him from the constraints of being responsible for his own life.
1 Comments:
I meant to write a message of encouragement after reading your last post. Let me offer that encouragement a bit belatedly now. Meanwhile, isn't it funny how we often end up reading something quite helpful on the day that we need it?
Post a Comment
<< Home