(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

aaargh

I ended up going to bed at a reasonable hour and actually managed to get up at 6 this morning (the delightful construction workers next door helped out with that) and I have actually been writing (in between checking blogs, of course) and I thought I was doing well, but I've only done 2 of the 5 sections. I thought it was at least 3.

Hmm, there's a big crowd of kids out on the porch across the street watching the garbage truck go by. I was wondering if something special was going on, but I guess garbage collection is interesting when you're 3 (although a couple of them look 12+). They're calling out thank you now, how cute :) Of course, the trucks at home are even cooler. They have arms that pick up your bin and tip it into the truck automatically.

I know, I know, back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home