(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hooray!

I've actually finished writing!!!!! Of course, I still have to put figures and references in... but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just had to go and find a summary thing I wrote for a class last year that was marked by one of my committee members to figure out what the grammatical error was that I made multiple times. She didn't like it much (neither did I) especially not my use of "compared to" instead of "compared with" so I had to run that through find and replace. Unfortunately, that got me thinking about how much they're not going to like what I've written, and especially not the fact that I don't know what I'm talking about... Hmm, I guess this doesn't match the title so well, anymore.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Clap clap clap clap!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

thanks, but I spoke too soon. I met with my advisor today and now I have to change all the organisation, which means rewriting things too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home