(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, July 11, 2005

progress?

I think I'm getting slightly better. I just had two very productive days (not a single game of minesweeper, tetris or solitaire and a big stack of results to show my advisor) plus I cleaned up my room, did laundry and got some new storage boxes. Of course, now that I've said that, stay tuned for more pathetic reasons to burst into tears... and I still haven't thought about my proposal. Every time I talk to my advisor I feel all enthusiastic about reading and figuring out what to propose, but then that only lasts long enough to sort through a stack of papers...
Oh well, I think I'm actually going to leave the lab now (gasp, at only 7.30!). I might even see if the bike shop is still open so I can start riding to the lab (the fact that I lost my public transport pass on the first day of the month finally got me motivated to start looking for a bike).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home