why did I not do this earlier?
I'm not quite sure why I keep posting here. I feel like I'm slowly being driven insane from staring at this stupid thing for so long. I only have one section left to write, but I have no idea what I'm talking about. My advisor warned me yesterday to make sure I had all the papers I needed before I started writing, but instead I'm figuring out what kinds of papers I need as I go along. As a result, I haven't read half the ones I'm citing and the other half are reviews. Hmm, should I be admitting that in writing? I'm more than a little worried about the fact that a classmate told me she got a lot of questions about papers she cited, but I figure I have another week to actually read them (I just hope they didn't diverge too far from the abstract, and didn't contain huge, glaring flaws). None of the papers are really about what I'll be doing anyway, which is why I resisted reading them all. I think I've become more slack about deadlines since undergrad. The only thing I've ever handed in late, so far, was last semester and that was only a couple of hours. I think this is going to be the second. Hmm, I guess I was about 20mins late with my honours proposal, but that was just binding issues. And I did once benefit from a miraculous campus-wide power failure that gave me an extra weekend, but I would've handed it in on time, it just would've been crap. I have a feeling this is crap too, and still will be even if I'm late handing it in.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home