(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Friday, August 12, 2005

bye for now

I'm leaving tonight to go home for a month. I'm not sure if there's only dial-up internet there so I may not be posting (as opposed to here, where I'm just too lazy to post).

As a scary parting shot from the blogosphere, I discovered today via that meme that I'm only 3 degrees of separation from someone I know IRL so I'm back to being paranoid about writing something incriminating...

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Have a good trip, Lucy!

Three degrees of separation? Don't sweat it. I'm sure I'm only three degrees from my sister via someone in this blogosphere. Whatever.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger YelloCello said...

Safe travels!

Three degrees of separation? I'd be curious to ask you how you found that out (I often wonder if I'm writing to people I might know IRL somehow), but I suppose that would only compromise your identity. Very interesting, though. And definitely gives me renewed pause about what I choose to write about in blog-land.

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a bass cellos
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is bass cellos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home