a meme!
I don't think I've done one of these before, but I saw it at New Kid's and it seems like a nice break from whining :)
1. First name: in spite of the fact that I heap derision on names with "unique" spellings in an attempt to be different, I spell mine a non-standard way. I realised when I was 7 that the normal way is just not me; at least it isn't filled with Ys or Ks, though
2. Were you named after anyone? no, I almost got a family tradition name, but luckily I ended up with one that my parents just liked
3. Do you wish on stars? yes, although I don't see too many around here
4. When did you last cry? about 10 minutes ago
5. Do you like your handwriting? when I manage to slow down enough that it's legible, yeah
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? roast pork with applesauce, but sadly I don't eat meat anymore
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? thankfully, I didn't buy any CDs when I had bad taste in music, although I do have a Julian Lennon cassingle somewhere
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? probably not, it'd be hard to have a conversation when neither of us would talk
9. Do you have a journal? no
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? when I'm with my brothers, constantly, otherwise not really
11. What are your nicknames? I don't think I have any that aren't diminuatives of my real name
12. Would you bungee jump? no way
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? docs are a bit hard to get off without undoing the laces so that cured me of just pulling shoes off
14. Do you think that you are strong? no
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? that's too hard to narrow down. I had cotton candy flavoured ice cream the other day that was amazingly good. Carrot cake is excellent too
16. Shoe Size? 7 1/2
17. Red or pink? red, usually, but I like pink a lot too
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can only pick one? being trapped in my own head all the time
19. Who do you miss most? my best friend from primary school circa 1989 (I'm still friends with her, but it's not the same as it was then)
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? sure, but only if you want to do it
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? denim skirt, no shoes
22. What are you listening to right now? nothing, oh, my computer just started whirring on cue
23. Last thing you ate? Maple pecan clusters and strawberry yoghurt
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? some kind of pale yellow
25. What is the weather like right now? 28C/83F, just right :)
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? my dad
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? argh! a person! do I have to talk to him?
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes. I got it from New Kid on the Hallway, who is one of the cool kids (and just left me a comment!) :)
29. Favorite Drink? smoothies/fast food shakes
30. Favorite Sport? I don't really watch/play any. I guess I've been following cricket and baseball a bit lately
31. Hair Color? brown
32. Eye Color? brown
33. Do you wear contacts? no, but I think I need to get my eyes tested when I go home (for free - yay for socialised medicine)
34. Favorite Food? cinnamon rolls
35. Last Movie You Watched? Napoleon Dynamite
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? hmm, no specific day
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? happy endings
38. Summer Or Winter? summer, most definitely (although snow is fun)
39. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? cheesecake or maybe ice cream
43. What Books Are You Reading? The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman (very slowly - it's kind of shallow and pro-capitalist for me), I just finished Hunting Unicorns by Bella Pollen (predictable romantic fluff). The last book I loved was Paradise by A.L. Kennedy44. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I have a trackpad and optical mouse so no mouse pad
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I can't remember the last thing I watched that was actually on TV at the time, but I've watched the OC and Sex and the City on DVD recently
46. Favorite Smells? vanilla
47. Favorite Sounds? cello music, especially Bach
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles if I have to choose between them
49. What's the furthest you've been from home? the exact opposite point on the globe
50. Do you have a special talent? obliviousness
51. What is your ring tone? the least annoying one the phone came with
51. What is your ring tone? the least annoying one the phone came with
Labels: memes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home