(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Friday, October 07, 2005

About Me meme

seen at Brightstar's

Relationship status: single
Height: 5'7" (although, given that I guessed a number off the top of my head when I got my licence 6 years ago, and then converted it to inches in my head, that’s probably wrong)
Shoe: 7.5
Parents still together: no
Siblings: 2 brothers
Pets: none

Favourites
Colour: hmm, my walls are yellow and make me happy
Number: 11
Animal: polar bear
Drinks: chocolate milk
Soda: ick
Book: one single book? That’s ridiculous

Do you?
Colour your hair: no
Have tattoos: no
Piercings: ears, once

Like cleaning: not at all
Know how to drive: Yes, manual even, but cars are scary, especially when they’re on the wrong side of the road

Have you ever
Been in a physical fight: only with my brother years ago
Kicked someone in the nuts: no
Stolen anything: yeah, when I was 10 and I'm still too ashamed to make it part of a meme
Held a gun: No.
Drank: yeah, but I don’t like the taste of alcohol
Cried over a girl: no
Been in love: no
Lied to someone: all the time, otherwise people might find out what a freak I am
Cried over a boy: kind of

Currents
Current clothing: jeans, Lucksmiths t-shirt
Current mood: sleepy
Current taste: none
Current smell: none
Current thing I ought to be doing: turning off the frickin computer and going to sleep

Current CDs in stereo: well, last played in itunes was Weezer (the blue one, I think)
Last book you read: currently in the middle of Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman, the Brothers Karamazov and The Child That Books Built by Francis Spufford (thanks, Laura, it’s awesome!). Finished The Working Poor by David Shipler yesterday.
Last movie you saw: Dopamine (don’t bother)
Last thing you ate: chocolate (real, non-corn syrupy Commonwealthlandian chocolate)
Last person you talked to on the phone: someone at a theatre box office

Do you...?
Do drugs: No.
Have a dream that keeps coming back: no
Play an instrument: piano (badly)
Read the newspaper: the Guardian online

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

you are so not a freak. :) or, we're ALL freaks. either way.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

or I'm lying here too, to make you think that...
I'm not intentionally, actually, but I still leave out the freakiest stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home