yet another aimless post
I have nothing I really need to do this weekend, so as usual, I'll probably end up doing absolutely nothing. I slept until after 1pm today and I've spent the time since then reading blogs and aimlessly websurfing. I can't even think of anything I'd like to do. It's cold and wet and miserable outside so I'm not really tempted to go out of the house.
I guess I could catch up on emails to people, or put my photos from 2 years ago in albums, but there's a reason those things never get done... It's nice baking weather, but I have no cinnamon.
Instead, I'm just going to stomp around the internet whining "I'm bo-ored!" Anyone want to find me something to do? (apologies to those of you who have your own kids to amuse)
6 Comments:
I think I envy you already. Nothing to do on a weekend. Something about your blog is addicting. Please keep writing!
Well, anytime you're so bored that you'd being willing to amuse my kids, come right on over. Actually, they're pretty amusing in their own right. And we have cinnamon...
Ryan, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I feel kind of guilty for wasting my day doing absolutely nothing, when plenty of people would appreciate the free time more than me...
Phantom, don't tempt me :) I think they'd definitely amuse me a lot more than I'd amuse them.
I sometimes have to force myself to run the silly, trivial errands - like to get cinnamon. But it's soooo worth it, the massive feeling of accomplishment I get at achieving small, simple goals. And once the baking commences... it only gets better.
Ah, Lucy, they find it very amusing indeed whenever someone is willing to pay attention to them. But if you're tempted...
I did manage to put in my commonwealthlandian tax return a day before the deadline, so I figured that was enough of an accomplishment without having to go out in the FRICKIN SNOW!
I guess I'm going to have to get used to going outside when it's miserable or I'll be stuck in my room until April...
I'm going to see Wallace and Gromit today, though, and I'm definitely getting cinnamon.
Post a Comment
<< Home