(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

An anti-whine for balance

I did just moan about winter being gloomy, but it's been snowing lightly all day and it's so pretty! My neighbourhood looks like something out of a storybook and when I was out walking in the falling snow it felt like I was in a snowglobe. When the clean, white snow turns to ugly, grey slush I'll be adding it to the Whinemas celebrations, but until then it makes me happy.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger sheepish said...

Sounds lovely. We're just turning into the grey mucky stuff here, but I think it will melt soon enough..

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

it's already looking kind of icky and I'd managed to forget how awkward it is to walk on ice, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home