(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, December 12, 2005

On the eleventh day of Whinemas, the troll gods sent to me...

11 plates to pipette
  • actually, 2 x 11 and each plate had to have stuff removed, then 2 different sets of stuff added, then after waiting a bit, more stuff removed and added again and they have to have stuff removed and other stuff added every two days for the next week as well. Also, each plate has 96 little wells, although I can do 12 at a time, except when one of the tips falls off, or doesn't work... After the week is up I still need to do at least 15 more iterations of adding and removing stuff to get the results. I wish I had a robot to do it for me.

10 fingers freezing
9 emails waiting
8 grumpy x-mates
7 laptop symptoms
6 hours of daylight
5 doomed mice
4 sentences
3 sad tales
2 blistered heels
and a huge lack of motivation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home