(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

On the ninth day of Whinemas, the troll gods sent to me...

9 emails waiting
  • actually, it's a lot more than 9, but the song only goes up to 12. I can't even seem to reply to the basic things like arranging to meet before the play I'm going to tonight, or technical questions from my advisor. There's one from a friend at home whose birthday present (for a birthday in October), is still sitting on my desk and two from the friend who visited recently. The one I feel most guilty about, though, is the one that's a month old from a friend whose mother has a brain tumour for which nothing can be done. I should really stop whining about being miserable and lonely when I'm bringing it on myself...
8 grumpy x-mates

7 laptop symptoms
6 hours of daylight
5 doomed mice
4 sentences
3 sad tales
2 blistered heels
and a huge lack of motivation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home