(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

sunshine...

on my window
makes me happy
like I should be

--Calypso, Spiderbait
Let me know if I broke anything major (highly likely since I still have no idea what I was doing...).
If you noticed me reloading your site a million times today, I was probably stealing your code - thanks especially, Scrivener and B*! I hope you don't mind.

10 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Oh, Lucy, it looks wonderful! I especially love the profile box -- great photo, great quote. And I love the little green star at the bottom of the post.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

Hmmm, did you style your hair differently? Something seems unusual around here. Different colo(u)r eye shadow?

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

sheepish, I guess I tidied up a little.

thanks Phantom and New Kid :) I have to acknowledge, I stole the star idea from B* and I had to crop Lucy's brother out of the picture to make her look suitably lonely.
I highly recommend The History of Love, too.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

gorgeous new site!!!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Terminal Degree said...

Oooh, very nice!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger lucy tartan said...

heyyyyy, looks noice!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely. I really like it.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

I really like the bright makeover. The old one was a bit drab colored.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

I'm glad you all like it. The old one's gloominess was definitely getting me down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home