I'm gonna be all right tonight up here
I've been listening to The Universe's album, the Outer Void Intrepid Sailor, the last couple of days and wanting to share it with someone, so go listen to the tracks they have up on their myspace page. They don't have the song with the most beautiful harmony up there, unfortunately, but if you like their music, there's a link to buy the album for $5. How can you not love a band that lists The Muppet Show and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy as influences?
3 Comments:
Mmmm... nice sound. Reminds me a bit of Crowded House.
What's the song? They're on itunes!
The song with the harmony I like is Grand Central.
I hadn't noticed the Crowded House comparison. I mentally categorise CH with more guitary music. One of the members of the Universe is from Architecture in Helsinki, which is how I learned about them, so if you like the sound, you might also like them.
Post a Comment
<< Home