at least I'm not going to hell
Updated: I didn't notice that you were supposed to pick all the answers that applied for each question, not just one (I was wondering how the percentages added up) so I'm more than my previous 14% likely to go to hell. Dying in my sleep sounds better than getting bugs and not being able to shoo them away, though.
| Your Deadly Sins |
| Sloth: 100% |
| Gluttony: 60% |
| Envy: 40% |
| Greed: 20% |
| Lust: 0% |
| Pride: 0% |
| Wrath: 0% |
| Chance You'll Go to Hell: 31% |
| You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice. |
seen at B*'s
7 Comments:
SLOTH has always been my favorite of the deadly sins.
I soooo thought my Sloth score would be higher. I guess I'm more of a eater than a sleeper though.
I'm fairly fond of gluttony as well, but sloth is still the best, so this is more accurate now.
My problem is that I like all of the sins... but I didn't realize my Pride amount was so high.
Sloth is totally awesome. I have a lot more to say on the subject... but I'm too lazy to type it up.
Yep...I'm all about the sloth too. Sloth is by far the best of the so-called "sins". :)
I got "you will die in prison in a puddle of your own blood".
Uh. Okee-doke.
Post a Comment
<< Home