(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, May 29, 2006

excellent advice



Not as pretty (toes or beach) as B*'s, but it was a nice afternoon. Thanks for your reassuring votes (although, I probably should have listened to the people who suggested compromises).

6 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

yay! we both went to the beach! you're right, this should definitely be a meme. Summer meme = toes in the sand at the beach. :)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger kermitthefrog said...

oooh, I am envious.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Oh, excellent--so glad you got to enjoy the beach! Now I can't wait to post my own foot-beach-meme...

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Scrivener said...

Glad you enjoyed the beach too! And I'm game for the meme.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

Nice toes!

My compromise solution was only suggested on the assumption that you would be like me and be lazy enough to not get up and do anything. Happily, you do not out-laze me.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Yep, I spent a day at the beach this past weekend AND I did not go to the lab this long holiday weekend. Yay!!!!!!!!!!

No guilt here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home