so tired...
I have to leave for the Big City in less than 5 hours... I wish I hadn't scheduled this trip now. I didn't get to sleep in last weekend , because of lab stuff and I'm presenting at lab meeting on monday, but thanks to my ongoing lack of motivation, everything I have to show is from the last couple of very long, busy days. I'm going to get back on Sunday night and then have to analyse all my data and draw graphs and put stuff on slides etc etc... It would help if I could do some of this on the long bus trip, but my laptop battery sucks and I don't want to be carrying it around, anyway.
I'd better go to sleep. I just thought I'd say why I was disappearing, and also add a public apology to everyone who's emailed me. Sorry! I'll get back to you on Monday. Have a good weekend, everyone!
6 Comments:
But congratulations on all the hard work you have done in the last few days! Yay for deadlines! :)
And have fun in Big City. You deserve it.
Yes, congratulations on the hard work. And I hope you have a good weekend!
Hey, I have lab meeting on Monday too! I will think of you :)
In my case I had 5 experiments worth of data sitting on a computer with a broken DVD drive. I finally got it moved around on Thursday. Nothing like 4 days to analyze something to put a fire under your butt. I need to go in this weekend and finish crunching the numbers and then incorporate it into my presentation.
Hope you have a good weekend!
Good to hear of your travels, Lucy, sorry to hear of your fatigue; I bet that your performance, if anything, will be more energized and creative because of it! Hope you're able to find some time to rest, all the same time, after your wowing them with your work!
Best of luck for the lab meeting. I will often scramble as well to get data for lab meeting presentation.
Good job in terms of getting all that work done!
Post a Comment
<< Home