(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Too Stupid To* Sleep yet again

I so need profgrrrrl's professional tucking-in service. Why has nobody started that company yet? I want to go to sleep, so why can't I make myself move? Someone please pry the laptop away from me! I do not need to play that stupid animal game any more!


*(tm) B*

4 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger jeremy said...

I could use a professional boot me out of bed service, but, yes, I've been staying awake criminally late recently as well.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

I totally get the Too Stupid To Sleep stuff, as sometimes I just putz around for hours when I should be tucked in. I hope you got to bed!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

I could definitely use help at the other end of the day, too. I'm still in bed now...

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger sheepish said...

I hate to spur you on, but that animal game is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home