I'm not all that cute
You Are A: Duckling!
You were almost a: Turtle or a Frog
You are least like a: Squirrel or a PuppyWhat Cute Animal Are You?
I think the animals I'm least like are much cuter than what I'm like. Plus, I don't want to grow up quickly! I guess saying I like hot weather ruled out the polar bear cub I really wanted to be.
seen at Minor Revisions
5 Comments:
Dude--I got DUCK. DUCK. Not duckling. That is so not even a little cute.
I did this quiz awhile back and got something much cuter, I think. Humph. :)
I'm a pony! (It must be my long, beautiful hair...)
your name is obviously well chosen, lambish :)
luckybuzz, does that mean I get to grow up to be you?
aww, I have a long ponytail, too, songbird.
I'm a pony too. Not that cute, but pretty fun I guess!
But ducklings are gorgeous!
I'm a bear cub. But I almost got to be a parrot!
Post a Comment
<< Home