IM party!
Terminaldegree and B* took my whine from last night and came up with a plan for a blogger IM party tonight. 9.30-11pm EST* on yahoo IM (download here). Everyone's invited; please come!
*sorry, non-North Americans. Next time we can try for a more globally-friendly time (although there probably isn't one). It may not be such a big party, but if you see me online some other time, IM me (alwayslistentoyourpig_puppet) :)
6 Comments:
I figured it wouldn't be a good time for people across the ocean... but I just picked a time to try this time around! TerminalDegree might be late-ish? not sure?
People should IM me - TwinklingEyes74 - and I'll add them to the conference room when they sign in!
Awesome. I'm going to try to make it...If I'm not there for some reason, though, I got a new blog-friendly IM name: lucky.buzz (on Yahoo IM). :)
Ooh, I will try to make it as well. If not, next time...
Yay! I think I might be able to make it towards the end...but if not, then definitely next time. My new Yahoo IM name is notyouraverage_betty. Fun!
Hey, that was fun! :)
Sorry, but I couldn't make it. Sounds like it would have been fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home