(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

LtEHB: trading cards

Avoidance is so much more fun than writing... Credit goes to Phantom for the trading card idea (I was sure there was some other discussion about it at some point, but I couldnt find it again).

Here's normal Lucy:



And the special, limited edition* LtEHB (it's kind of hard to get a cutesy, dress-up doll to look suitably evil, but I added the laser-beam eyes just for you, sheepish):




*I think only S and my older brother have one. Oh, and a couple of people from primary school, and my other brother, and... okay, so it's a limited edition in the Franklin Mint sense.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is one evil doll!
(Is it okay if I skip finishing my sermon while I make one, too?)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

songbird, thanks!
And no, you'd better finish your homework before you start playing, young lady ;)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

I am loving the evil playing card!! Of course, you still ain't evil. But I'm glad the internet allows you to make a card as if you are.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

Awesome!

A rookie card for LtEHB. This sucker will be worth a fortune once you become famous.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I so heart your trading cards. I want a full set in mint condition!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Too, too cool. :)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger J.K.F. said...

The laser-beam eyes are AWESOME. But I'm glad they only come out every now and again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home