IM party?
I've missed the IMing the past couple of weeks, so anyone interested for tomorrow... er, tonight? 8-10pm-ish*? IM me (alwayslistentoyourpig_puppet).
*I hope I'm not just inviting you all and then not showing up myself... I'm going somewhere an hour or two's drive away tomorrow and I don't exactly know what the plan is. I should be back by then, but if anyone's interested, maybe it would be good to have a back-up organiser.
Updated at 8.53pm: I was late back, but if anyone wants to chat, IM me now
4 Comments:
Yay! I will be there, but as we learned last time I am inexplicably unable to let people into the conference room.
Word verification is an actual word! flocks
I've missed it too!
I've missed it too, but I'll have to miss it again tomorrow, as I'll be entertaining my mom. I'd love to come to an IM party next week, though!
(And where are you going? Somewhere fun?)
yay! I just posted about this, too. Must be related to the blogging lost items rule... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home