late whine
You may have guessed from the last post that my computer is finally working again. I got my new power supply yesterday! I'm still stuck on the ancient communal computer in the lab, though, because in the month I spent without a computer, the lab next door has stolen my network cable to run all their connections and I can't possibly have it back until they fix the ports they're supposed to be plugged into... I've also lost my mouse to a labmate. Grr!
4 Comments:
I'm confusled - you still can't use your computer at home because of this?
no, I can use it at home, just not in the lab.
Oh. You are expected to use your own computer in the lab? Or you just like to use it? Cuz every lab I've worked in has furnished a computer.
There's only one fairly ancient, communal computer in the lab. Everyone else uses their own. If I hadn't had a computer already, my advisor probably would've bought me one, though. I like having my own because it has all my bookmarks and things, and I don't have to worry about clearing its history so other people can't tell I've spent all day reading blogs.
Post a Comment
<< Home