(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

oh-so-decisive

So, you may remember, way back when I asked for your advice about shoes. Well, I still have no new shoes, but I did order and send back some from zappos. The first ones from the previous list turned out not to look so nice in person.
I still like these ones, but I think my feet may have grown, because they were too small.




I was going to just order them in a larger size, but then I started looking around again and I also like these two:








The pink ones are cute, but I guess they wouldn't go so well with red things. I'm probably still leaning towards the first pair, but what do you think?

On a similarly indecisive note, I still haven't cut my hair. I'm thinking I might wait until it's no longer hot enough to want to twist it up into a bun so it's off my neck, and then cut it all off.

5 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

I still like the first ones the best, though I like the blue ones too...and I've been shoe shopping (online) a lot lately too. New shoes rock. :)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think the pink ones are cute. Isn't pink the new neutral?
#1 Son just ordered shoes from Zappos, and what they called khaki turned out to be much greener than he expected, disappointingly. Cute shoes, though.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger betty said...

I like the first ones, but I was always a sucker for grey or brown or black shoes. Like you, I'd worry the pink wouldn't match many things. Then again, I have a friend with green shoes and she wears them with EVERYthing and she always looks cool - so maybe the key is just to not care what other people think? I've got no idea.

Re: hair - I guess you're not planning on cutting it really short? Because if you were, you shoudl get it cut now so you don't HAVE to pull it up to get it off your neck....just a thought :)

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still like the first pair.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I ordered the first ones. Thanks for reassuring me on my decision!

Betty, I guess I'm not planning to cut it all off... I don't think I could go short enough that it wouldn't be on my neck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home