so close
I was going to be more organised this week. I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought actual not-entirely processed food. I made lunch last night ready to take with me today. And this morning I got up before 7am to go to the gym! I walked all the way there and then discovered that they're not open until 9, so I came home again. I thought I would at least get to lab early, but once I sat down to have breakfast I couldn't get up again. Now, instead of feeling energised and productive to start the day, I'm sluggish and miserable.
4 Comments:
I'm so sorry, Lucy. That is mean of the gym.
But well done you for getting up early! And buying good food. Those are achievements in themselves and it's not like you've lost that (especially the food) even if you do have an unproductive morning.
Plus the walk to the gym counts as exercise, right?
Go you, Lucy! Those are good things, and productive--even if the productivity doesn't last all day, even some is good, isn't it? (I keep telling myself it is...)
well, it'd be nice if the productivity had lasted long enough to actual be productive at all... I ended up getting to the lab at 1.30pm, so really it was a lot worse than if I'd just done my usual lazy morning thing.
I was going to comment on the exercise aspect of the walk to the gym. That so does count as exercise.
Post a Comment
<< Home