blogroll
I have 173 feeds in my bloglines account, so how is it that I have nothing to read right now? Surely with that many I ought to be able to continuously refresh and find new posts? Maybe I need to subscribe to a few more...
I rearranged my blogroll recently and added new people. I was going to list the new blogs, in case anyone else was similarly late in finding them, but now I've forgotten which ones they were, since I've been reading most of them for so long before getting around to updating the list.
I split it up into a couple of groups because 150-something entries is a bit long. Not that the list of people I've interacted with (ie one of us has commented on the other's blog, at least) is that short, anyway. Is there a better way of arranging things?
I don't like the way bloglines squishes everything together, but I couldn't figure out how to get blogrolling to split the list into groups. Anyone know a better way of doing this?
2 Comments:
Wow. Even with 173 there still isn't enough updating?
Dammit. That's what I was going to do...f
You must be a fast reader. I've got about 200 feeds on my bloglines account and the only time I get all caught up is when I come home from vacation and hit the "mark all as read" button.
Of course, maybe I am slow because I am always clicking through to leave comments ....
Post a Comment
<< Home