just because I love you, Shrinky
As requested:

Ever since we made banana- and pineapple-flavoured esters in year 11 Chemistry, I've been reluctant to eat banana-flavoured things, so I've never tried Chunky Monkey ice cream. I almost got the chocolate brownie flavour milkshake, but this had actual banana puree in it so I thought it would be safe. The banana part was actually yummy, but I think it needed either slightly more or slightly less chocolate.
You might think I'm sorely lacking for blog content lately, but really I'm just lacking in perseverance. I have 3 or 4 draft posts waiting for me to finish them...
6 Comments:
about college debate movies -- the only one is "Listen to Me" - a bad early 80's movie with a very young Kirk Cameron...
and, how can anything by Ben & Jerry be really bad?? although, I'm not sure 'chunky' and milk-anything should be a good thing :).... as chunky milk is bad.
I guess that is a problem with transferring an ice cream name to a drink. Maybe they should have put some floating monkeys in it. :)
mmmm....banana milk. I actually love banana milk (I think there is a nestle flavored milk). Thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice! Will you try other flavors?
I like banana milkshakes, generally, so it wasn't too much of a sacrifice :) I'll probably try the brownie one, but I have a far greater hatred of cherry flavouring, so I think I'll skip that one.
Hi, I'm over from Phantom's. I swear making the banana -esters put me off banana flavored things for life too! I never was a huge fan, but since college I can't stand anything that has banana flavor or cooked bananas, yuck. I will still eat them fresh though...
Hi, I'm over from Phantom's. I swear making the banana -esters put me off banana flavored things for life too! I never was a huge fan, but since college I can't stand anything that has banana flavor or cooked bananas, yuck. I will still eat them fresh though...
Post a Comment
<< Home