who am I?
Wolfangel wrote an interesting post about the ways people represent themselves on blogs, which turned into a cool meme idea. I was thinking about this kind of thing recently, too, so I'm going to join in on the meme.
based on this blog, what kind of person do you think I am? If you’ve met me, what has surprised you about me?
Labels: memes
7 Comments:
You are way taller than I thought you would be. Also, I wasn't expecting that you would wear false eyelashes and bright blue eye shadow - although the face glitter wasn't a huge surprise.
And oh, the micro mini with go go boots? I totally expected those.
I'll answer this question after I stop laughing at Shrinkykitten's answer!
I've always thought of you as very quiet and kind of serious (until reading Wolfa's comment above! And now I'm having real trouble imagining you!)
Physically I think of you as tall and slim with fantastic long dark hair (okay, that bit was based on those photos you posted). I imagine that you try to hold yourself and move in a way that won't attract much attention, so maybe you blend into the background a bit sometimes.
But I bet you'd be great fun to talk to once you felt comfortable enough to talk. I imagine you are the sort of person I could stay up all night talking with about random stuff and completely lose track of the time.
Wolfa, I think I usually seem more serious than I mean to be in real life. I guess that means I appear even more serious again on my blog.
*bats her eyelashes at Shrinky* Obviously I can't go around with my normal stubby, little eyelashes!
Do you have a serious answer, too? :P
Phantom, you weren't surprised by the same things? :)
Styley, I'd like it if I were as you describe :). I think I can do the blending into the background thing.
Hmmm. I bet that in real life, you're not as quiet and shy as you seem on the blog (we all tend to write about things we don't want to reveal in real life). But I imagine you as being a little shy and a little mysterious - someone who's not easy to get to know but you'd like to. Like... Amelie, maybe. Possibly less mischevious, though.
You smiled a bit more in Real Life than I expected--I think I thought you'd be more serious, so the smiles were a bonus. :)
Great question...
I think I need to work on seeming less serious. Don't I use enough smileys? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home