(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, October 23, 2006

I missed you!

Sorry I didn't end up bringing you with me. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a computer-free weekend and the wireless wasn't in any non-public places, anyway. It was actually okay and I didn't have to hide at all, hardly. I even survived the 2 hour drive back with just me and the driver and no super-awkward silences!

3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

We missed you, too. And a standing ovation for you for not having to hide!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger post-doc said...

Yay for no super-awkward silences! I'm glad it went well, but I'm also pleased to have you back. :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

yay! I'm glad you had an okay weekend! and we're glad you're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home