not this time
I just got an email from a housemate who was concerned that I didn't answer when he knocked on my door last night. He also thought I may have been crying in my room. While there have been occasions when I've ignored knocks on my door because I've been miserable and sobbing, last night wasn't one of them. I was actually watching The Station Agent, which might be my favourite movie, with the commentary on. The cast were obviously good friends and had a lot of fun making the movie, so the commentary was pretty funny. I'm guessing I was laughing at that, since I'm a lot more careful not to be heard when crying.
I'm glad I had a good excuse for my housemate, but I'm still worried that he thinks I'm depressed or something in general. I don't have an excuse for hiding in my room all the time and being completely anti-social. It's kind of funny though, that nobody ever noticed (or at least, said) anything when I was really miserable for a long time, but now that's I'm generally okay, he was concerned.
6 Comments:
It's good that you're generally okay, though.
Hi. :)
Hi B*! Yep, it is a good thing. I'm tempted to add disclaimers about things that still aren't great, but I'm going to stick with No Complaining Thursdays and just appreciate that :)
I was also glad to read the "generally okay" bit!
oh, have I not blogged about feeling okay? I guess I've still been whining here a lot...
I totally did not stick to No Complaining Thursday yesterday.
I'm glad you're generally OK, too. I could sort of tell from your generally OK tone of late, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home