(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

semi-productive sunday

After whining and procrastinating all week, I actually managed to be a little productive today. I started cleaning up my room and did laundry. Even more amazingly, I wrote up some conference notes and read 4 papers! I also spent a couple of hours trying to sort out some of my data, but I don't really feel like I achieved anything there, despite the effort, which is pretty depressing.
Oh, and I did all this in the dining room, which means I didn't spend the whole weekend hiding in my room. And I may have eaten tortilla chips and black bean salsa for dinner, but at least I put them in a bowl first.
I'm going to stop now before the patheticness of my achievements diminishes my sense of accomplishment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home