posted by Lucy @ 4:48 PM 16 comments
Hey, I love it! Congrats!
There's nothing quite like that new short hair feeling, is there?Congratulations on taking the plunge!
You look great! Too bad you don't have a face, though. ;)
Thanks, everyone.PPB, yeah. I wasn't sure if it would be worth donating, since it was so split from not having been cut in years, but they said it would be okay.
Oh it's *adorable*! (In a totally mature way, of course.) :) I'd love to see an unblurred picture...or, hey, maybe I could even see it in person if we make some plans? :)
you are going to love it....
That looks fantastic! Can I be your friend?
wow! Congratulations on the Big Haircut! It looks great. I want to be a friend. :)
Really nice! And apart from everything else, short hair is so much easier to deal with - no more tangles. I'd like to be a friend, too.
I made people friends whose email addresses/flickr usernames I knew. Everyone else, email me with yours and I'll add you.
I think it looks awesome!
The hair looks great, but the blurry face kind of creeps me out ....
It looks great! It's hard to let go of hair that long (I did once) but now that you have, you'll never want to go back.
Oooh, how awesome! It looks great!
Cool! Bouncy hair is so much fun. :-)
Extremely cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home
After all: who doesn't wish to make a spectacle of (her) loneliness?
16 Comments:
Hey, I love it! Congrats!
There's nothing quite like that new short hair feeling, is there?
Congratulations on taking the plunge!
You look great! Too bad you don't have a face, though. ;)
Thanks, everyone.
PPB, yeah. I wasn't sure if it would be worth donating, since it was so split from not having been cut in years, but they said it would be okay.
Oh it's *adorable*! (In a totally mature way, of course.) :)
I'd love to see an unblurred picture...or, hey, maybe I could even see it in person if we make some plans? :)
you are going to love it....
That looks fantastic! Can I be your friend?
wow! Congratulations on the Big Haircut! It looks great. I want to be a friend. :)
Really nice! And apart from everything else, short hair is so much easier to deal with - no more tangles. I'd like to be a friend, too.
I made people friends whose email addresses/flickr usernames I knew. Everyone else, email me with yours and I'll add you.
I think it looks awesome!
The hair looks great, but the blurry face kind of creeps me out ....
It looks great! It's hard to let go of hair that long (I did once) but now that you have, you'll never want to go back.
Oooh, how awesome! It looks great!
Cool! Bouncy hair is so much fun. :-)
Extremely cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home