damn you, blogger beta!
I think blogger just switched my blog over to beta for me. Yesterday there was a separate screen that made me click "no, I don't want to switch" before it would take me to my dashboard, so I was surprised today that I got to go straight there. The big announcement about beta was gone, on that page, too. And now my header image and categories have gone! Grr! Did this happen to anyone else?
I think Google Reader is edging ahead in the RSS battle, now that beta blogs are messing up in bloglines. Maybe that's their intent...
6 Comments:
You definitely are, because this post didn't show up for me, but all the earlier posts did.
Your header looks fine, though.
I still seem to have the same old publishing method, though, and no different template options, so I'm not sure what is going on. I wonder why I can't see my header...
Your posts today still showed up in my bloglines...
The only differences you would notice immediately if you were switched to beta would be (a) you'd log in with your gmail account not with your old username and (b) you'd have an option to insert tags underneath each post before publishing it.
It shouldn't affect your template, since switching your template to a "beta" template is a separate step from switching your blog to beta.
I'm not sure why you can't see your header... I can see it fine.
Oh, and I don't think you are on beta, since your comments are still trying to sign me in with my old blogger username, which beta blogs don't do.
What Styleygeek said. It's still looking like old skool Blogger to me.
Weird, because for me it is acting just like beta, with trying to log me in under my super secret real name, etc.
Well, I have the option to add tags to posts, now. And I no longer have an option anywhere to choose to switch. Oh, and I didn't get notified of wolfa's last comment. But, I think the problem with my header was geocities' fault (my template links to images uploaded there). I'm not sure what's going on.
Post a Comment
<< Home