(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Saturday, November 18, 2006

exciting weekend photos

Yesterday I did actually see something slightly more interesting to take a photo of, but I'd forgotten to bring my camera with me. By the time I got home I didn't feel like making an effort so here's a photo of my lame Friday night:

lame

I was hoping not to sink so low today, but given that I've barely left my room all day, that was hard. The most productive thing I've done today is to start sorting some of the crap in my room into piles. Here are the three largest piles (in order of descending height): library books, unsolicited credit card applications and free address labels from charities.

piles

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger betty said...

you can play solitaire in bloglines? or are my eyes deceiving me?

i do love to make piles. have just done this myself and feel v. organized. good job!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Solitaire is just in front of firefox, actually. Bloglines isn't quite that all-purposely distracting :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Looks like many of my Friday night pictures, actually. And I like these photos. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home