holding off on beta
Sorry about all the republishing. I was actually going to switch to blogger beta because I really wanted categories back, but I got scared by the finality of it, especially since I already hate how much switching between real and blog gmail accounts I have to do. So instead I fixed my del.icio.us categories* and am sticking with the old blogger, despite the fact that blogger has now put an enormous sign where my dashboard used to be telling me all the wonderful things that could be mine were I to switch.
As you can tell, I'm not doing so well with any of the new routines I set up. At least I've posted every day so far (8 minutes to get this one in), but they're not very inspired posts. I almost made it home without a photo today, too, and, like many of the others, the one I ended up with is blurry... Oh well. I think I like blurry better than overlit, anyway.
*Well, mostly. The last book post isn't showing up for some reason.
1 Comments:
Cut yourself a break on the quality of the posts...If I were blogging daily, I'd have days where I typed a simple "Hello" and hit publish. Sometimes the act of doing it daily means a great deal more than the quality of the psoting on any given day.
Post a Comment
<< Home