just one?
I have multiple photos to choose from today, so vote for your favourite in the comments.
1. As I walked to the symposium thing this morning I saw some birds pecking at a pizza crust. When I walked back, 6 hours later, it hadn't depreciated noticeably.
2. This little guy was keeping a careful eye on me.
3. Law-abiding readers will be pleased to know I restricted myself to Encouraged Activities #1,2,3 and 8.
4. I came out of the supermarket this afternoon and saw a shooting star! Okay, maybe it was a plane, but it still looked cool.
#4 is my favourite photo, but I like the sign in #3.
8 Comments:
I like #2! SO CUTE!
I *LOVE* number 2. That is an amazing squirrel. :)
I like #4 a lot too!
Since he's got a fan club, I uploaded more squirrel pics here.
Yeah, I agree #2. That squirrel is cute, but I could be unduly influenced by the novelty factor since I hail from the Antipodes and all.
I like the 4th one very much. But hello, little squirrel! He's just so sweet! :)
They're all great! But I love the squirrel photo too.
I think squirrel gets my vote too. But I don't think it's cute, exactly - whenever a squirrel looks at me like that, I'm always nervous it's about to call its squirrel horde and mount an attack, the way squirrels immobilized Veruca Salt's parents (is that right?) in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
That sign is great. "All forms of Passive Recreation."
Post a Comment
<< Home