just what I need
Now SuperPostDoc, from the All-Star Lab, wants me to work on something with him, or rather my advisor wants me to work with him. This is something I should probably have been working on for months now, and I really need to actually work on it so that my advisor gets his share of the credit, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do and SuperPostDoc clearly already has his own plans. To make things worse, he wants to plan things by phone, too.
4 Comments:
Tell him you don't own a phone :)
Seriously if you do better in person or hate talking on the phone tell him! Planning on the phone is totally hard....
Ugh--WHY do people want to do things by phone? Does *anyone* actually like talking on the phone?? Can't you plan it over email? :)
I made up an excuse to be near his building, so now at least we can plan in person :)
Post a Comment
<< Home