I thought that if I were forced to post every day for NaBloPoMo, I'd have to get around to finishing the LtEHB post that I started way back in August, but apparently instead I'm just posting quiz results.
I only got "Good." Now I'm stomping my feet. (It's probably the fact that I use IE and eat meat. But I answered "Canada" whenever possible! And I said that my school clique was the "Jesus Freaks"! Maybe that one lost me points, especially if you combine it with my meat-eating and IE-using.)
6 Comments:
I'm Angelic too - I don't believe it.
I haven't done the quiz, but it does seem impressive afar to be completely devoid of evil.
Jeremy, don't be too impressed; apparently using firefox and being Commonwealthian and vegetarian are enough to make one angelic :)
Ha! I told you so. I'm still waiting for the LtEHB conclusion. I'm willing to wait longer, but that sound you hear is my foot tapping.
I only got "Good." Now I'm stomping my feet. (It's probably the fact that I use IE and eat meat. But I answered "Canada" whenever possible! And I said that my school clique was the "Jesus Freaks"! Maybe that one lost me points, especially if you combine it with my meat-eating and IE-using.)
QoWP, IE alone is pretty evil...
Sheepish, I'll get to it, I promise!
Post a Comment
<< Home