(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

meme experiment

I saw this first at Bitch PhD, but I didn't post it until now because I didn't know how to do step 3 (no, I never bothered clicking on that helpful link right there in step 3), but I figured it out, so here's my data point.

[Short Version: Link to this post in the name of science. Ask others to do the same. Results to be announced during the "Meet the Bloggers" panel at MLA 2006.]

  1. Write a post linking to this one in which you explain the experiment. (All blogs count, be they TypePad, Blogger, MySpace, Facebook, &c.)
  2. Ask your readers to do the same. Beg them. Relate sob stories about poor graduate students in desperate circumstances. Imply I'm one of them. (Do whatever you have to. If that fails, try whatever it takes.)
  3. Ping Technorati.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home