photos
Walking home yesterday, I tried to take a photo of this guy in front of me who was wearing rainbow-striped gumboots, a rainbow-striped jacket and a rainbow-striped beanie with a red pom-pom on top. He reminded me of Rainbow Brite. Unfortunately it was too dark, so you only get this weird ghosty picture:
Today, I started half-heartedly sorting and piling things again, but I finally got to a point where I could see the end in sight. So now I can see my floorboards, which makes me happy. Even better, though, is the fact that my keyboard is no longer covered in piles of crap, so I might be able to try to play it again.
4 Comments:
Hmm - I tried hard to tell what the score on the keyboard is, but I couldn't make it out. Any hints? I did, however, locate with a grin the Sandman series and Persepolis on your bookshelf. I just got a present of a compendium of the best American comics of the past year, which is making me want to read Alison Bechdel's _Fun House_. Are you familiar at all?
It's The Happy Farmer (I forget how to spell it in german) from Suzuki book 2 - you see how advanced my playing is :) I think the other side is the end of a Clementi sonatina.
I loved Fun Home! (brief mention here)
What kind of keyboard is that? It looks really nice. (I'm especially asking because it looks like it has all 88 keys, and that makes me super-jealous. Mine is not full-sized, and I think I'm going to get a better one this year.)
It is nice, QoWP; it even has weighted keys. It's a yamaha p60, which is/was the bottom of their range of 88-weighted-key keyboards, but it's still pretty good.
Post a Comment
<< Home