(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

project 365: day 3

I guess I am doing this thing after all. Apparently, Halloween is also Samhain, the Wiccan New Year, so maybe that's good enough and I won't wait for the Gregorian one. Or maybe I'll start counting again in January.
I hate the name "project 365", by the way. I would rename it if I could think of anything better. Do any of you have any ideas?

Of course, today I didn't see anyone doing anything interesting on my to or from home, so here's a photo of my yummy mint hot chocolate, and also another photo I took without looking that I ended up liking, of the last, lone leaf that was clinging to a tree on Monday:



5 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger kermitthefrog said...

Ooh. I love the leaf picture. It looks so metallic.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

I agree. That second photo is amazing.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Nice--love that leaf photo!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Margi said...

I like both pictures. I think I'll go make some cocoa now.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home