posted by Lucy @ 7:58 PM 5 comments
Oh. my. god. Tell my kids I love them; I have gone to Finland to join a choir.Blessings on your head for that link of beauty.
Awesome. Although my first thought (after reading the lyrics) was, "Hey, at least they *have* saunas!" But my tights keep falling down too...
That is just so depressing.
That is AWESOME. I love the sauna fixation.
Definitely
Post a Comment
<< Home
After all: who doesn't wish to make a spectacle of (her) loneliness?
5 Comments:
Oh. my. god. Tell my kids I love them; I have gone to Finland to join a choir.
Blessings on your head for that link of beauty.
Awesome. Although my first thought (after reading the lyrics) was, "Hey, at least they *have* saunas!" But my tights keep falling down too...
That is just so depressing.
That is AWESOME. I love the sauna fixation.
Definitely
Post a Comment
<< Home