damn
I got a text message earlier asking if I wanted to play cranium tonight. I love cranium! Unfortunately, neither my phone nor myself recognised the number. I texted back to ask who sent me the message, but got no reply. I guess it was a wrong number, or I insulted them by having to ask who it was. Bother. I wanted to play...
6 Comments:
Hilarious. Sorry you missed the Cranium game. :(
It would be even more funny if you find out who it is - don't know them - and go anyway!!
It turned out to be someone I know, but now I can't get hold of her to see if I can still play :(
well why didn't the person actually CALL you and ask you in person to play? i don't understand texting when you actually could talk. i thought it was only for when you're in a meeting or class or something.
also, i love that you said 'bother'. it reminds me of winnie the pooh - didn't he say that? (i hope that's not insulting - i really don't mean it to be....)
I don't usually mind text messages, as long as the person replies, if it's a time-sensitive thing.
It turned out that nobody else wanted to play, anyway, so I didn't miss out on a game, at least.
This friend has laughed at me for saying "bother", too :) Winnie the Pooh does say "oh, bother" a lot. I'm not sure where I picked it up.
Now that you've said "Bother, " I picture you with a British accent.
Post a Comment
<< Home