posted by Lucy @ 11:42 PM 6 comments
Oh that is so clever. I love it. I nearly peed myself laughing.Thanks for passing on the link!
Flippin' brilliant!
Yes, YES, it's exactly like that... even in engineering departments. ("Why am I explaining this at the University level?")Thanks for the link...
Love, love love this. And I'm not even teaching this year.
Omigod SO FUNNY! I know, I'm writing like a high-schooler. But I can't help it. I love it.
Thanks for that Lucy. In this part of the world we finished marking/grading about 3-4 weeks ago, but the pain still lingers.I don't know whether to be comforted or completely horrified that the problems with apostrophes in relation to possessives and plurals are universal.
Post a Comment
<< Home
After all: who doesn't wish to make a spectacle of (her) loneliness?
6 Comments:
Oh that is so clever. I love it. I nearly peed myself laughing.
Thanks for passing on the link!
Flippin' brilliant!
Yes, YES, it's exactly like that... even in engineering departments. ("Why am I explaining this at the University level?")
Thanks for the link...
Love, love love this. And I'm not even teaching this year.
Omigod SO FUNNY!
I know, I'm writing like a high-schooler. But I can't help it. I love it.
Thanks for that Lucy. In this part of the world we finished marking/grading about 3-4 weeks ago, but the pain still lingers.
I don't know whether to be comforted or completely horrified that the problems with apostrophes in relation to possessives and plurals are universal.
Post a Comment
<< Home