(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

so very cool

Get Your Own Voice PlayerManage


Also seen at Luckybuzz's, and now B*'s and Anastasia's. I've been enjoying listening to the messages people have left at their blogs, but I'm too phone-phobic and/or paranoid to call myself. I noticed Anastasia set hers up without leaving a message herself, though, so I'm doing that, too. I know it's unfair, sorry; if you want to complain, leave me a message :) Or you could just leave someone else a message so I can keep eavesdropping.

5 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

how did terminal degree get her name to show in her message to you??

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

B*, I don't know...

You guys all rock! (especially, and literally, Dr BH) :)

Kermit, unfortunately I'm really bad at accents, and that wouldn't overcome the phone-phobia. Maybe I'll leave secret messages once everyone's forgotten about this whole thing.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

Oh my god, you all sound so freakily American! I knew in my head that you are all Americans, of course, but deep down I always 'heard' your blog entries in a more... *normal* voice :)

I wish I could play, but I don't think there's any way to record on these things via skype or anything, is there?

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, but I fixed it! ha! now you have to do it.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I did it! I sounded horribly embarassing! But I did it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home