(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Saturday, December 02, 2006

what should I do today?

For the past week, I've been better about getting up earlier, but unfortunately, not any better at going to bed earlier. Yesterday I was so tired my eyes hurt and I wasn't getting any work done so I came home for a nap at 2pm* and slept until 7pm. Then since my eyes still hurt, I listened to Neil Gaiman read me stories until I fell asleep again. So now I'm all well-rested and feeling like doing something, but I don't know what. Any suggestions?




*with ice cream on the way home for lunch, because it was so nice outside:
lunch

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger kermitthefrog said...

Go for a walk some place pretty? Encounter more squirrels? (Here, it's cool and sunny, a great walking day.)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I agree with kermit. Walks are nice. Take us some (more) pretty photos.

And congratulations on getting up earlier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home