project 365 version 2
I started another attempt at project 365 this year, and finally got around to creating a blog for it this weekend. So far, I'm not very impressed with my photos (especially after looking at Ianqui's fantastic ones, for example), but maybe I'll improve as the year goes on. Let me know if you're doing a project 365 blog, too and I'll add you to the links.
6 Comments:
Isn't there a project 365 group on Flickr? Look up Eszter; she's part of it, I think.
Yeah, but they're all probably better photographers than me, too, so maybe I'll just keep mine out of the way for a while...
Welcome to the dark side, Lucy! :-) I've linked to you . . and I really like your pics!
Thanks, Billie. :) I linked to you as Parts-n-Pieces, but would you prefer to be Billie?
Oh, you can't go around comparing your photos to Ianqui's or to Billie's or you'll just drive yourself crazy. You've got some nice pictures up there, and if you keep it up you'll improve as a photographer, too. That's the main reason I'm doing it, to push myself to improve.
Hi, I studied photography for 3 years and I think your photos are great and not sure who this person is you're comparing yourself too, but i checked their photos out too.. I prefer yours. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment
<< Home