time change
I've been doing well with my resolution to get up at 7.10 and go to them gym every morning. The gym doesn't open until 9am on weekends, but I still got up early today. I figured I'll try getting up at the same time every day for the 30 days, but then I'll probably sleep in on weekends, at least.
I just had dinner with my friend from home who's working here for a month. She had to work this evening, so we had dinner really early. That, combined with it being completely dark outside and having gotten up so early, is making me feel like it's bedtime already.
Unfortunately, I'm at the lab to feed my cells (I walked all the way here earlier today and only realised when I got to the door that I'd left my ID card in the pocket of my other jeans and couldn't get in).
I thought I might feel like I had a lot of extra time, if I weren't sleeping for half the weekend, but maybe I'll sleep just as much, except at the other end of the day.
3 Comments:
I've been given to understand that it's easier to get up early if you do it every day. The point of the story was that sleeping in on weekends tends to make it harder to get up on the weekdays.
I'd like to be getting up earlier, too.
When I was getting up at 7 every day I loved how much longer it made the weekends feel.
It's a lot easier to get up if I'm getting up for a reason, though. It's hard to get up and just wait around for the gym to open.
I guess I should find things to do early. I went grocery shopping today before going to the gym, so now I feel all accomplished.
Post a Comment
<< Home