RBOC
- I haven't woken myself up coughing for the past two nights; maybe I'm starting to get better.
- Three months after asking the lost-item-retrieving powers of the internet to help me, I found this jumper!
- I forgot to take my happy pills with me on my trip last week. It's now been 6 days since I took them and I'm still happy so I'm even more tempted to just not take them anymore... Then I could avoid the scary psychiatrist.
- I procrastinated yesterday by going to another procrastination workshop. I think it was actually helpful, though.
- I only have a week left for my current star challenge. What should I add next? Things I've been considering include tidying my room, reading a paper, not eating when I'm not hungry and knitting/playing the piano/sorting photos. Vote in the comments!
- Anyone want a postcard? I just found a bunch that I never got around to sending from the last few places I've been.
- The fabulously awesome Shrinkykitten made me a pig-puppet! Hopefully, it will have lots of good advice for me.
- I have a long list of posts I want to write, but still no laptop (although it has been ordered), so I'm not sure when I'll get to them.
- I really need to start reading again. I'm in the middle of a not-great book, and have been for a long time. I should find something more fun to read.
- I went to a yoga class on Monday. I am incredibly inflexible, but it was fun, and I wasn't the very worst in the room, so I think I'll go again.
- I think this is the most random collection of bullets I've ever written.
- Each one being about something different doesn't really make it random, of course.
- My favourite assignment in undergrad was about how people ruined codes in WWII by either trying to make them more random (X is clearly a more random letter than E) or not even trying and just using their girlfriends' initials as a key.
- And now I have ruined the randomness.
6 Comments:
I almost went to that workshop yesterday! (But it's not that I was procrastinating going, entertaining as that would be...) Damn--I should have gone, it would have been nice to see you there!
I do have to tell you that, having done it, i don't so much recommend the cold-turkey on the happy pills...but I'm glad you're still happy! :)
can we see a pic of the pig pupper?
pupper? i mean, puppet. hehe.
Luckybuzz, it would have been fun to see you there. :) I'm still somewhat convinced that the pills weren't really doing anything to begin with, since I also didn't have any side-effects when starting. I'm still feeling fine and it's now day 8...
Zelda, that's one of the posts I have planned. :) The puppet is incredibly cute.
I look forward to seeing a pic of the puppet too.
Incidentally, your blog feed that I subscribe to has stopped updating. I thought you hadn't posted in about 10 days! So happy this isn't the case!
By the way, the feed situation is weirder than I thought. You, and a couple of my other favourite blogs, have dropped off my bloglines subscriptions entirely. I have no idea why. I have just reinstated you.
Could it be that the feed I was using got deleted by Blogger when it forcibly betarized you?
Post a Comment
<< Home